A New Chapter for the Teller Law Office
The Teller Law office is thought to be one of the oldest existing buildings in Central City. It originally sat where the Teller House now stands. It was moved to the uphill side of the Opera House. The opera company photo below, taken in 1940, shows the Law Office on the far right. This little building then was moved across the street, next to the William’s Stables. It served as the box office and gift shop for the Opera until 2005.
Then, it sat empty. Until now!
Photos provided by Eric Miller